29 August 2009

Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count

Grow up Heather, bulimia's so '87.






I'm in such a weird state of mind... I feel as if my brain is floating on an alcoholic limbo lake between sobriety and shitshow.
Stay classy like me and mix white wine, beer, vodka, gin, tequila and sambuca. Today = ouch. My friend buying me a mojito (my love!) at 93 Feet East was probably not the best idea either of us had: my brain felt like it was being perpetually kicked by someone wearing spiked boots whilst simultaneously crashing together two steel bin lids. Or, fucked gently with a chainsaw as Queen Heather would say.
Comically enough, I was in my element dressed like an extra from Heathers and so me and said friend (who was rockin' 80s ghetto chic - think Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing) proceeded to adopt American accents and re-enacted some key scenes in the sunny east end. I thought I saw the lead singer of TV on the Radio as well. I didn't. I did make a twat out of myself though singing aloud out of key to Kanye West's 'heartless' uncontrivedly... why isn't that a word?

I leave you with me camping it up a la Heathers. Good thing this Mac's not mine - pretty sure Photobooth should be renamed iVain:











3 comments:

  1. hahahah i love this entry :)
    and lovely outfit!! totallly rocking the heathers look.
    i have that skirt toooo from h&m so cheap ya!

    who is this friend of yours, vik?
    BAAH sounds like you had a good night though, besides the dreadful hangover. they should be bannned baah poop.

    ttysoon on fb :)
    love you
    XERB

    ReplyDelete
  2. & i say use one for profile pic ;D ayayay

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah awh thanks! yes i got the skirt in h and m when my mum was here, after mykonos! i was surprised at how cheap it was!! shame they didn't have ANY BIKINIS. -_-.

    hahah no it was laura... she was wearing a leather jacket, denim shorts, and this blinging gold chain. she loves spike lee.

    hahah i KNOWWW omg soon we will be suffering together.
    Love you loads! and see you soon. i can't wait. xxxx

    ReplyDelete